Competition Terms & Conditions
Win a family getaway to Mandurah for 2 adults and 2 children.
Sharky’s $100 voucher
1 night’s stay at Seashells 2 Bedroom Apartment
Cruise on Pirate Ship Mandurah – Family pass (2 adults 2 kids)
Justin Langer signed Cricket Australia shirt
The prize is valid until 17 December 2020.
Entries close on Sunday 2nd August 2020 at midday (WST) so get in quick! Winners will be randomly selected.
The competition is organised by Mandurah Tourism Inc T/A Visit Mandurah
ABN 56 306 223 055
Terms and Conditions
- Entrant must be at least 18 years old and reside in Western Australia.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies are ineligible to enter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- The prizes are non-transferable.
- Prizes are subject to availability and Visit Mandurah reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prize is valid until 17 December 2020.
- Visit Mandurah will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever or personal injury suffered or sustained, in connection with the promotion, the use of the prize or any act or omission of the promoter, the judges or their respective agents, employees or contractors.
- By entering, the entrant agrees that if they win, they may be included in a post announcing the winner of the competition.
- The Winner will be generated by a random entry selector.
- Winners will be contacted by email or phone no later than Monday 3 August 2020.
- If prize is unclaimed within 2 days another winner will be selected at random.
- The winning entry will need to coordinate their own travel, accommodation and booking of tours outside of prize inclusions.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Visit Mandurah and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and will not be shared with any party outside of Visit Mandurah.
Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org