Critters Conservation Centre at Mandurah Forum - CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Open 7 days during the school holidays.
During school terms: Wednesday to Saturday 9am-5.30pm; Thursdays 9am-6.30pm; Sundays 10am-5pm. Note, some sessions are by appointment only
9am to 5pm
Cost: Tickets start at $5 per person.
Event website: https://crittersupclose.com.au/
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/crittersupclose
CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The engaging, exciting and educational experience encourages an awareness of the environment, and Western Australia’s unique flora and fauna, through a captivating program of activities for young, budding conservationists.
- All Abilities sessions – For members of the community of all abilities and ages with reduced noise and smaller groups;
- Little Critter sessions – For those aged 0-5 introducing them to using their senses to learn about critters and the environment;
- Junior Critter Conservationist Club – For kids aged 6-12, a four-week program learning about different groups of critters each week;
- Critters for Curriculum – For school excursions and student learning;
- Critter Presenter for a Day – For ages 13-17, a one-on-one mentoring program for those with special wildlife interests;
- Critter Crazy Parties – For all ages and abilities, birthday parties, team building, Christmas parties and more. Small group experience and close-up wildlife education;
- General Entry – For all ages. General entry to see the critters and meet the wildlife experts for interactive education about WA’s flora and fauna.
Opening days: Open 7 days during the school holidays, and Wednesday-Sunday during WA school terms. Note, some sessions are by appointment only.
Mandurah Forum is located less than an hour from Perth and offers an extensive variety of shopping, food and beverage and entertainment options for visitors.