Enjoy a bit of luxury in Mandurah
Treat yourself and your loved one to a bit of luxury in Mandurah with this amazing package deal.
In Mandurah, it’s all about experiencing the flow of life by the waterways. Be relaxed by nature as well as our award-winning dining, tour and accommodation experiences.
Take a break right on the beach at the 4.5-star Seashells Mandurah. Relax overnight in a luxurious one-bedroom self-contained apartment with a king size bed, deep plunge spa bath, living area and balcony.
Indulge your taste buds with a meal at Flics Kitchen. Expect the unexpected and enjoy a unique dining experience using unusual ingredients. Choose a ‘Bottomless Brunch’ or ‘Luscious Lunch’ or ‘Decadent Dinner’. Please indicate your preferred meal option in the free type text box and Flics Kitchen will be in touch to confirm.
Cruise Mandurah’s calm, inland waterways on a one-hour Dolphin & Scenic Marine Cruise with Mandurah Cruises. Discover Mandurah’s unique marine world and spot dolphins as they play in their natural environment. Please note, you will need to select the date of the cruise upon booking. If you wish to cruise at a different time, please indicate your preference in the free type box upon booking, and we will do our best to accommodate this.
Our ‘A Little Bit of Luxury’ package includes:
- One night stay for 2 people at Seashells Mandurah in a One-Bedroom Apartment
- Dine at Flics Kitchen for 2 people. Choose ONE of the below options;
- Option 1: Bottomless Brunch includes 1-hour unlimited Prosecco, Gin & Tonic or Tap Beer plus any Brunch Dish from the menu (only available Saturdays and Sundays, from 8.30am – 11am)
- Option 2: Luscious Lunch includes 4-course Chef’s Choice Degustation (excluding drinks)
- Option 3: Decadent Dinner includes 4-course Chef’s Choice Degustation (excluding drinks)
- Mandurah Cruises Double Pass on a Mandurah Dolphin & Scenic Marine Cruise at 10 am the following day of arrival
For ONLY $299*.
*The package deal is valid Wednesday to Saturday until 19th September 2020. Limited packages are available, so get in quick before they sell out.
This package cannot be transferred, and no refunds or exchanges are permitted. Dates are subject to availability, terms and conditions apply.
More things to see and do
There’s so much to see and do in Mandurah. So make the most of your stay and check out our top 10 things to do in Mandurah and surrounds.
Find more inspiration
Take a look at some of our best picks